Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19

Thread: Coke Zero, what do you think?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member Merlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    377
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Coke Zero, what do you think?

    I definitely have to agree with you on that one. However, I seem to favor Coke's Lime better than Pepsi's version right now. Then again, I like Pepsi's Diet Cherry Cola better than Coke's. Shewww!!!! This can get confusing after a while. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    ......and I thought truth was universal. Silly me......

  2. #2
    Inactive Member JCFORME's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2005
    Posts
    204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Coke Zero, what do you think?

    your dag'on right. I about went into withdrawls.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_blue52's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2002
    Posts
    893
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Coke Zero, what do you think?

    Coke has a new drink out its called Vault I think....It tastes kind of like Surge did

  4. #4
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Coke Zero, what do you think?

    Tastes the same as Diet Coke to me.

    But I can't tell a difference between Diet Coke and Coke.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Diets17's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,291
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Coke Zero, what do you think?

    Coke sucks.

    Diet Pepsi all the way.. its sooo crisp! lol

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Dallasfan71's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 9th, 2004
    Posts
    266
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Coke Zero, what do you think?

    I like it better than c2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •